Our Committee currently meets via ZOOM on the third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 PM. (No meeting in July)
Co-Chair: Kathleen Guy (Elder, Class of 2023)
Co-Chair: Paul Shirilla (Elder, Class of 2022)
Our purpose is to nurture and support the church staff; to advise the Head of Staff, providing guidance, counsel and assistance in personnel matters including policies, budget, performance, employee evaluation, record keeping, compliance, training and hiring.
Committee Vision Statement
We commit to:
- Promoting a harmonious and trusting environment for the personal, professional and spiritual growth of church staff by recommending policies to the Session.
- Supporting, nurturing, empowering and providing care to each staff person as a partner in ministry.
- Encouraging full use of the gifts and talents of each staff member, seeking opportunities for growth and development of the staff.
- Helping create an orderly, focused and considerate way for the Session to build a healthy work environment.
- Assisting the church in developing a ministerial and support staff capable of serving its current and future needs.