About The Presbyterian Church
Learn more about the Presbyterian Church of Traverse City, Michigan
To Love as Christ Loves. To be a welcoming, caring, dynamic family of faith making a difference in our lives, our communities, and the world.
Welcome to the Presbyterian Church of Traverse City, Michigan. We have many ministries, programs and opportunities for fellowship available throughout the week, and offer two “main” services on Sunday mornings at 10:30 – a traditional Presbyterian service and at 9:00 – a casual, cafe-style neXus service.
Come join us. Everyone is welcome.
To share God’s love through meaningful worship, study, caring relationships, service, and outreach.
Our new Strategic Plan was unveiled at a special Congregational Meeting on June 28, 2018. It includes refreshed Mission, Vision, Areas of Focus and Values statements, along with specific goals and action plans. All this information and plans draw on feedback provided through surveys and focus groups and a congregational meeting over the last several months. This is an exciting time in the life of our faith family! To review a PDF of our new plan, click on the final report:
- The Rev. Dr. William C. Myers, Senior Pastor and Head of Staff | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna von Winckler – Interim Pastor | email@example.com
- The Rev. Dr. Homer E. Nye, Pastor Emeritus
- Angela Wiliford, Director of Music | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Margaret Hollyday, Organist
- Doug Hansen, neXus/CORE Music Coordinator
- Nancy Mercier, Office Manager | email@example.com
- Lynette Groesser, Secretary | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Bye, Director of Children & Youth Ministries | email@example.com
- Chelsey Brown, Childrens & Youth Ministries Assistant | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Allen, Kitchen Supervisor | email@example.com
- Gail Bullington, Childcare Attendant
- Bill Tessman, Custodian
- Joe Schnaidt, Supplemental Custodian
…and all the members of our faith family who volunteer to serve Christ, our church and our community every day.