About The Presbyterian Church
Learn more about the Presbyterian Church of Traverse City, Michigan
To Love as Christ Loves. To be a welcoming, caring, dynamic family of faith making a difference in our lives, our communities, and the world.
Welcome to the Presbyterian Church of Traverse City, Michigan. We have many ministries, programs and opportunities for fellowship available throughout the week, and offer two “main” services on Sunday mornings at 10:00 – a traditional Presbyterian service and at 10:00 – a casual, cafe-style neXus service.
Come join us. Everyone is welcome.
To Love as Christ Loves
To be a welcoming, caring, dynamic family of faith making a difference in our lives, our communities, and the world
To share God’s love through meaningful worship, study, caring relationships, service, and outreach.
Our new Strategic Plan was unveiled at a special Congregational Meeting on June 28, 2018. It includes refreshed Mission, Vision, Areas of Focus and Values statements, along with specific goals and action plans. All this information and plans draw on feedback provided through surveys and focus groups and a congregational meeting over the last several months. This is an exciting time in the life of our faith family! To review a PDF of our new plan, click on the final report:
- The Rev. Jordan Starkenburg, Associate Pastor | [email protected]
- The Rev. Dr. Homer E. Nye, Pastor Emeritus
- Angela Wiliford, Director of Music | [email protected]
- Tad Minor & Jan Mudgett, Organists
- Doug Hansen, neXus/CORE Music Coordinator
- Nancy Mercier, Office Manager | [email protected]
- Lynette Groesser, Secretary | [email protected]
- Jill Beauchamp, Director of Children’s Ministries | [email protected]
- DiAnn Service, Director of Youth Ministries | [email protected]
- Chelsey Brown, Children & Youth Ministries Assistant | [email protected]
- Carol Allen, Kitchen Supervisor | [email protected]
- Gail Bullington, Childcare Attendant
- Bill Tessman, Custodian
- Joe Schnaidt, Supplemental Custodian
…and all the members of our faith family who volunteer to serve Christ, our church and our community every day.