Your support is vital to the success of the Maintenance Capital Campaign “Caring for God’s House…Together” and insures that we will have the ability to take proper care of our church facility in the coming years as we complete scheduled maintenance and needed repairs. We are suggesting a donation or 15% of your annual pledge or gift in each of the next three years. If each of us does our part we will have the funds necessary. Please give as you are able, the “Give Now” button below can make this easy and convenient. Please click and follow the instructions to make your gift and charge to your credit card. God Bless You!
Your investment in this important campaign includes supporting the following priority projects from our Building & Grounds Committee:
- Roof replacement on the Fellowship Hall, Kitchen services area and the Westminster Room: Completed in 2017/18
- New Carpet in the Fellowship Hall, Youth Room, Hallways, portions of the Education Area. To be completed in 2018
- Curbs w/ new access ramps and resurface of the parking lot: To be completed in 2019
- Window glass replacement across the front of building: To be completed in 2019
- Kitchen equipment: New dishwasher, range and double stack of convection ovens. New steam table and pantry shelving, and double door refrigerator: To be completed in 2019/2020
- Replenish Capital Contingency Fund (utilized to complete roofs and carpet in 2017/18) to the previous $100,000 balance to support future unexpected maintenance needs.
May God Bless your family and thank you for sharing generously from gifts God has given you.