Our Committee currently meets via ZOOM on the first Tuesday of each month at 5 PM. (No meeting in July)
Co-Chair: Jan Brege (Elder, Class of 2025)
Co-Chair: Jeffrey Walker (Elder, Class of 2026)
The purpose of the Session’s Building and Grounds Committee is:
- To insure the Church building and grounds are maintained in a cost-effective manner, and repaired as necessary, in accordance with building code and safety regulations, in order to meet the needs of our congregation.
- To assure that the building and grounds remain attractive, safe, and welcoming.
- To recommend policies to the Session regarding the use of Church building and grounds.
Committee Vision Statement
The vision of the Session’s Building and Grounds Committee is
- To provide a safe, comfortable environment for Church staff, members and guests that supports the mission of the Presbyterian Church of TC.
- To maintain the Church as a place of beauty that nourishes the peace, promise, grace, inspiration and love of our Heavenly Father.